Become a supporter of the partnership and enjoy
- Quarterly virtual network meetings, with guest speakers and opportunities to provide updates from your organisation and to network with others.
- Quarterly newsletter that gives sector updates and shares opportunities.
- The option of having a static page about the work of your organisation on this website.
- Access to a shared platform in order to share advice, updates, resources and best practice with other supporters in-between network meetings.
- Opportunities to promote your organisations digital jobs, news, training, events and opportunities with other members and through the partnerships public platforms.
- Priority booking for the annual #CambsDigiWeek conference.
What you need to know
- It is currently free for all organisations to join us as a supporter, this will be reviewed in 2023.
- We welcome organisations working in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, concerned with digital inclusion in the broadest sense.
- Once you become a supporter your organisation will be added to the network, then any member of staff from your organisation can attend network meetings.
- To express your organisations interest in becoming a supporter member please complete the form below, we will then get in touch to confirm your details, answer any questions and welcome you.
- Preservation of your privacy is important to Cambridgeshire Digital Partnership and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data. Read our full Privacy Statement.