Become a member of the partnership and enjoy
- Quarterly virtual network meetings, with guest speakers and opportunities to provide updates from your organisation and to network with others.
- Quarterly newsletter that gives sector updates and shares opportunities.
- Access to support and advice through the networks membership.
- Opportunities to promote your organisations digital jobs, news, training, events and opportunities with other members and through the partnerships public platforms.
- Priority booking for the annual #CambsDigiWeek conference.
What you need to know
- Membership is currently free for all organisations.
- We welcome organisations working in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, concerned with digital exclusion or inclusion in the broadest sense.
- Once you become a member your organisation will be added to the network, then any member of staff from your organisation can attend network meetings.
- There will be a consultation period with members until December 2021, to decide whether a small annual fee should be introduced from April 2022. The outcome of the consultation will be announced early 2021.
- To express your organisations interest in becoming a member please complete the form below, we will then get in touch to confirm your details, answer any questions and welcome you to the partnership.
- Preservation of your privacy is important to Cambridgeshire Digital Partnership and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data. Read our full Privacy Statement.